About Linda Leporowski
As a professional realtor servicing Southeast Michigan, I am focused on and driven to provide my clients with the best service possible. In an ever-changing market, it is imperative that you choose a Realtor with the training and experience to help you through the decisions you need to make when buying or selling a home-decisions that affect your family, your lifestyle, your current investment and future home investment opportunities.
Actively working in the Real Estate Industry since 2001 and a strong background in the banking industry, I promise to bring that skill set to the table. Excellent service is my trademark. As a full-time professional Realtor, I am committed to making certain every aspect of your Real Estate transaction receives the utmost service. I embrace the convenience of technology without losing the personal touch. You’ll love the resources available on my website, but this will never replace the time I spend with you, serving as your personal tour guide through this exciting process. I am passionate about your buying and selling needs and can promise you when we are working together, you will be my “Number One” client and the focus of my attention. I am committed to YOU!
• HOUR Magazine “Best of the Best” All Star Honoree
• Top 1% of Realtors in Wayne County
• Real Trends as one of America’s Best Real Estate Agents!
• Master Certified Negotiation Expert
• National Association of Realtors
• Michigan Association of Realtors
• Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors Member
• Real Estate Negotiation Institute Member
• Keller Williams International Associate
• Keller Williams Advantage Associate
20 years 8 months
Price Range (last 24 months)
$49.5K - $600K